Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is she flirting with me Does she like me? what should i do?

I dunno well im 18 and about 3 months ago i went to this tutoring lab in my college after this tutor shes a 22 year old girl.. Well I think she was interested in me or i dunno.. She always smiled and after i said something she was like aww.. aww.. like i said this cl is hard and she was like aww.. one day she was like oh do you know when i the superbowl cuz i need a date or something like that i was like no.. then she asked another girl.. but anyhow.. i stopped going for her help and started to like her, I didnt like her before and now shes different and not as nice but she still smiles and laughs so I dunno.. And yesterday I went to see her she was like You need help I was like yeahh.. and shes like well get help from the other tutors cuz im leaving i wa slike aww and shes like dont worry im not feeling sad.. soo.. And today I went to see her again she was like im sorry i left yesterday then she helped me wih my essay she always was like fixing her hair and then when she said her pants got dirty i was like oh damn and thos elooked nice and then after she was just like bye.. but nothing special i dunno if she likes me.. or just friendly.. im soo confuseddd.. I like her now.. and i dunno what to do to tell her...

No comments:

Post a Comment