Monday, November 14, 2011

Is it normal that Indian men ALWAYS look at me?

Okay. This is to any of the Indians out there. I am 17 years old, female and half indian, half sri-lankan, however I look mostly indian. I noticed that when i was in India and Sri-Lanka (I was in year 8 at the time), where ever I went, nearly all the men in that area would look at me. Not just look, STARE!!! They would give me these creepy smiles and stand right in front of me just to keep staring at me. I'm not trying to be y. Honest. Actually, I cried almost everyday because of it. Imagine everywhere you went having men gawk at you al the time!!! I even tried to look extremely ugly, but it didn't work. Even now in Australia where I was born and have always lived, I notice that some men look at me when i p by. i never realised this until I came back from my trip. My family tell me that I'm beautiful, but I guess they have to say that, but come on, that can't be it! There has to be something else! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS NORMAL. I NEED TO FEEL NORMAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment